Monday 5 January 2015

Operation First Draft

The last time I posted here was nearly 2 years ago. It was at that point that I finally worked out how to write the book I have had swirling around in my head for years. Rather than split my energies and try and write the book as well as update the blog, I chose the book.

For the last two years I have been planning and reading and researching and planning some more and now I am ready to get a complete first draft down on paper. I have saved my annual leave so I am only working part time until the end of February. The first three chapters have already been edited by some good friends and as a result, the book has found a focus, one I had not anticipated, which is exciting.

So I have my research, I know where the book is going, and I have allowed myself the time.

Best get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment